1.20.2012

That's Life

I am finding that as I become slightly more jaded than ever before I do not and will not give people as much of the benefit of the doubt as I did before. I am honestly sick of being wrong and tired of questioning friendships that I thought were going to last a lifetime. However with all these very negative feelings I am finding the small lights that are shining through, those are the people who deserve my love and my attention more then anyone else. Many of them probably don't even know how important they are to me but together they are completely changing the tone of my senior year. It's a hard lesson learning not to care about the dirty looks, backstabbing, and of course the shit talking. I know I am not all that great at it, but I myself see an improvement and that's honestly all that matters.

I think I will leave it all at that.

Goodnight,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Sharing :)