1.12.2012

Emotions

Alright who was I kidding thinking that with a new year came a new positivity that would clear every bad mood, I was so naive someone please pull me off my positive train next time. Here I am thinking everything is great, fine, dandy, and I realized I didn't feel right; I was stressed and over emotional and the fact that I was in a bad mood pissed me off. Disastrous chain of thoughts may I add.

So what did I do? Step one texted someone who cares and could briefly accept my bitching and tell me to stop when it was time. Step two tell myself that I was acting like a baby and to get over it. Step three have a good cry. Step four write a blog. I feel better and am optimistic that I just  pushed through a lot of emotion by myself and did it relatively quickly.

Sometimes I need to remember it's not about being perfect just about bettering yourself.

Wishing all of you a snowy night,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Sharing :)