9.15.2011

Is This Real Life

Alright so in the past three weeks I have obviously shown a total absence on this blog for numerous reasons, mainly I am ridiculously busy. The short story is that the roller coaster has begun, ups and downs are clearly marked out and I am really at the point where I know in my head I just need to put my hands up and scream, feel the wind, and go with it.

The long drawn out version really is exactly that; long winded and sad. I have once again gotten hit with a good old fashion kick in the groin and frankly as much as it hurts, I'm just pissed off. The people involved I am sure know exactly what I am talking about, but if it so happens you are just a passer by and looking to read in these situations then I will give you one intimate detail; I should have seen it coming. It sucks looking in the mirror and knowing that i knew all of this drama would happen. It sucks knowing I warned people, tried my hardest to tell them, and still watched them get hurt which is what happened. Deep down I want to scream, don't people know when you let the problem in you become part of the problem. Apparently not and for another year I am still just watching this shit unfold.

Senior year is already flying by and here at my school we have one traditional ceremony in which seniors put on their caps and gowns for about two hours listen to some speakers and greet the new freshmen for the year. it was scary knowing that in less then a year it would be for real and then it is over.

Fort know I am going to leave everything the way it is, I can honestly say I have tried my hardest to be the best person I can be and frankly the people who don't see are being cut one by one I'm starting to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Sharing :)