9.19.2011

Beyond My Wildest Dreams

Quick sum up of life this past week; it sucked. My school work began piling up, my ex is a bitch of epic proportion and I lost a few great friends to an arch enemy. All of this being said and more, I ran away this weekend to my home, to my family, to my hidden life in which no one knows my silent suffering from my triumphs. It was a good weekend with a few low lows but I managed to pull myself out and just live, coexist, make that smile appear; because that's what I have always been taught.

Come today I was exhausted, I had a severe case of the Monday bitchy blues and honestly I was miserable to even be around. After class I dragged myself to lunch and saw A, instantly a little more excited we decided to take an adventure; pictures, Starbucks, and a lot of music I was feeling good. We managed to get some food and head back for my night class. To cut a long drawn out story short half way through my class I recieved an email, Confessions had been the chosen editors pick on The Lesbian Lifestyle instant glee, literally. I jumped for joy and a few friends peered over my shoulder to my iPad and noticed what I was looking at they got excited too.

Needless to say I am so excited, completely thrilled, totally emotional, and I did what I do best cried; literally in the middle of my classroom (thank god we were on break). There is truly a lot I would love to say about this feature and what it really means to me instead, I want to thank everyone in my life. The ones who've broken my heart, bullied me, been my friend, supported me, and most importantly the people who have made me who I am today. No seriously, I am thanking all the people who have fucked me over I know what a joke, but it is the truth and frankly I wouldn't be me if it wasn't for them.

All of this has really put life in perspective again, really I was such a grump today and a total bitch. Then all of a sudden again everything changed and I needless to say felt like a total ass for feeling like that. Life is a funny thing and I feel like all the bad luck I have literally found for the past two weeks just got pushed away and all my good karma has checked in FINALLY. To keep this long story just long and not chapters I am going to stop for tonight and celebrate some more, to anyone new who did pop over from TLL thank you for checking me out, come back anytime.

Really everyone thank you so much.

5 comments:

  1. Haha, they put that you are in high school. 21 and in high school. You must not be very bright, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. JAL- They also at the end called me a Cubbie Chick haha, honestly I really don't mind it was such a day turn around they could spell EVERYTHING fucked up and I would still melt to see this blog which I start with no intention to have follwers made public.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! the lesbian lifestyle is one of my favorite sites! i may have come across your blog on there I'm not sure, but i def like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cubbie Chick... haha. So this blog is about a baby bear lesbian in high school? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made the corrections. Please forgive me. Too many lesbian blogs... not enough time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Sharing :)