2.04.2012

I Promise I'm Worthy

I woud call this a love letter but I'm not that modest, this is me telling how I'm feeling deep down in the depths of my soul without holding back, for the world to see.

You have been hurt, so have I. Life is such a rocky road, a bumpy ride, the hardest thing you will ever face, and you shouldn't have to go it alone. This isn't the irrational promise most make at the beginning of a love story destined to fail, this is an assurance; I may not always be around, life happens, mistake are made, people grow apart but, while I'm here why not take on these hardships together. The hardest thing about letting yourself move into the comfortable state in which you give a piece of yourself to someone else is knowing you can get hurt. I get it, I have been there, I have been hurt and, I have hurt others. No one is perfect, certainly not me.

I know I'm asking a lot, putting your emotions on the line but what if we do it together. There is something to be said about the unknown and why not take a chance. I'm sick of planning my future, I'm young and so are you I think we can do this, I think no matter what happens we can do this. No titles, no rules, no projected outcome, just feelings, emotions, and fun. I can make you happy, I can give you something most can't.

When I look at you I see something totally different then ever before, you aren't anything I have ever called a type, when I look in your eyes I don't know what your thinking. The mystery of my attraction to you really isn't as much of a mystery as most people think. You are sincere, kind, caring, loving, and thoughtful. You are everything I hope to be, and strive to be. Your strength amazes me, and the power behind your words is so incredibly validating. I could go on for hours about the things I love about you, lets end on this note, I love everything that you are and everything you are not.

Wondering about the future no longer,
M.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Sharing :)