10.19.2011

A Perfect Dose of Life

Recap of my life begins now.

My birthday weekend quickly approached last week, I blessed the world with my presence on the 16th of October a sweet 22 years ago. That was Sunday for you detail oriented people, Thursday I had "the talk" with TSwift a dose of get your shit together and a pinch of I do love you were the ingredients to the medication our relationship needed. After a nice dose of making up we went to sleep, I was happy. Key word there is happy.

Friday - I go home promising to return to school in time for TSwift to spend my birthday with me, bit still allowing me the time I needed to hang out with my friends and family. I did have a good night, went out to dinner and enjoyed some cocktails, by the end of the night I was parked on my couch catching up on prime time TV.

Saturday - What a morning with my mom, God sometimes the woman is just ridiculous (now I know where I get it)! By late afternoon I was no longer blond, my transformation into a new 22 came with dark chocolate raspberry hair and a trendy cut. That's right, I dyed my hair and I promise to share a photo when I look appropriate enough to take a picture. That night seemed like it was going to be a effing blast, I planned on having a family dinner at a perfect restaurant and then drinks at my favorite bar followed by a good time with cool kids! By the time I got to the bar I had stopped hearing from TSwift, I was grumpy about it but in the back of my mind I honestly thought she was doing it on purpose so that at midnight she could text me and catch me off guard. I was so wrong. You know the people who sit at the bar  pathetically looking at their phones toning into parts of conversations but never fully conscience. That was me. 12:00 am texts galor holy eff everyone flooding my phone, not TSwift. 12:15 nothing. 12:30 a text from her roommate "Happy Birthday, TSwift is too drunk to text you But she wanted me too." Serious, more so then a heart attack. I did not hear from her that night, and after getting myself piss drunk and drowning my sorrows in booze I woke up the next day with 2 messages from her, neither apologizing.

Sunday - I will leave out the gory details but if words could kill she'd be dead. I chose not to return Sunday night to my school, instead I decided to spend it with people who mattered.

Monday - I returned. I officially called off our relationshit.

Total reflection I am really upset about everything that happened this weekend. I still don't know if everything I have done is right or wrong. Overall I am happy with my choices, no one likes being single but TSwift needs to see what it is like, I am giving her a perfect dose of life without me lets see if she can handle it. Until then, it's time to repair me, self destruction is no longer an option. Big girl panties are on and no one is tearing me down. It suck, but sometimes it needs too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Sharing :)