10.03.2011

Letting It Roll

Something I have learned in my four mischievous years of college is that sometimes you just gotta roll with the grind, just let it roll. That being said I never said that I was good at it, i'm really not. In fact I pretty much suck at letting things roll off my back. Lately I feel like I have done a really good job though, and like most insecure women I am announcing it inorder to feel the satisfaction I feel like I deserve.

Things have been really good with TSwift and I, leaving out the details we have been working through our problems one at a time and it feels good. Yes for all of you innocent readers I just made a sex analogy. Really though I am feeling confident in everything that is happening in my life and my path seems to be set, like always I am waiting for a bump but until then, well I am just enjoying the ride.

In other life happenings a couple of guys from my past have been lurking in the depths of my text message archives. I enjoy talking to them mainly because they are so clueless, and second because two of them are determined to set me straight literally. One of them, The Boy Next Door is a sweet heart to me at least though I feel bad for his girlfriend because the things he says to me are slightly risque. The other one Blue Eyed Sexy Time or BEST is as always ridiculously asking for a three some and other preverse things he thinks he can pull over because I have a girlfriend.

Newsflash boys just because I have a girl at my disposal does not mean I am about to give her to you too, work for that shit.

Oh and the Dolphins lost again it's really starting to hurt my ego. A is moving this week as well, sad to see her go but more confident in our friendship then ever that she won't be gone for long. Gosh is this Post dragging or what; sorry I have nothing to write about, like I said just letting things roll. To finish up let me show you all some pictures of my newest adventure, I went to NYC!







I took this picture and let me say they were the cutest couple ever.



1 comment:

Thanks For Sharing :)